Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should i do? iMiss her alot..?

Me & my friend jenny havent tlked in a while & my friend eve asked jenny how *** we dont talk anymore & jenny said cuz she thinks it will be awkward & the reason she thinks that is cuz during winter break last yr, itld her that i like her. Then 'bout a month & a half ago, she liked sum1 and didnt wana tel me & isaid u cud tell me but it'll hurt. Basicaly iwas telling her that istil lik her. But ididnt no that me bringin up the subject that ilike her almost all the time aggrevated her. So ifeel lik sh*t now cuz b4 ikept bringin up the fact that i like her & stuf & it made her feel like sh*t cuz she didnt feel the same way (but she kinda did at 1point). Now we go 2 the same skool (we r in 10th grd) & we dnt see each other much & neither does eve & jenny but jenny txts eve & not me (jenny was inlove wif eve at 1point 4 awhile..) & we were really close b4 but evr since 9th grd, wen we didnt go 2 the same skool we havent tlked. iJus wana break the awkwardness between us & have us b friends again, imiss her alot

No comments:

Post a Comment