Monday, August 15, 2011

Vertigo, headache, intermittent limb numbness?

28 year old female. I have been experiencing rather persistent vertigo for 36 hours now. Heck of a headache just kicked in two hours ago. Nausea accompanying vertigo. Also, for past 6 weeks have had intermittent numbness in my limbs. I have Raynauld's phenomenon so I didn't put too much thought into it. No pressure in my ears/head. No pain, hearing loss, vision defects. Just constant spinning, this headache, nausea and limbs that are sometimes going numb. Dramamine may have helped; not sure as it knocks me out as soon as I take it. I do not have insurance at this point so I do not want to go to the doctor for something that is transient and not that big of a deal. I just don't know if these symptoms, together or single, warrant a doctor's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment