Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you ever wake up and wonder....?

lol yeah, i've asked why me alot and i thought on more than one occasion how i would survive another day....do you have anyone willing to take her (parent, brother/sister, bestfriend) for an afternoon so you can take a good nap and calm some nerves? have you tried teething tablets or motrin, my son didnt respond at all to tylenol when he is teething, but motrin worked for me. your husband might have to deal with some noise so she can talk and sing herself to bed, not a good habit to get her into by getting her if she is just babbling or singing....you are dealing w/ it right..? i think he could buy ear plugs if it bothered him that much...they work! you will make it through, but take any good help you can, like being able to get rest if someone takes her. rocking my son to sleep in the rocking chair helps too, he settle anywhere from 5-25mins... (ps, usually in my experience with my baby, this is a phase, it pes 1-4 weeks.. 4 at the most!)

No comments:

Post a Comment