Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dream of getting into a fight with a midget?

I had a dream a couple of days ago that has been bothering me… I was at school or somewhere, and we were in a gry field. There was a lot of people sitting down on the gr. Somehow I got into an argument with another girl sitting a couple of feet from me. Then I got really angry, and stood up and walked over to her. As I walked closer, she stood up. I noticed that she was a midget. I grew more confident because I thought I had more power than she did. As I got closer to her, I noticed that she got uglier. Finally when I reached her, she looked like a gremlin. Her teeth were small and spiky, and her eyes…they had so much hatred. A rush of fear ran through me. She told me to fight her, so I punched her on the head. Everyone that was in the field was watching. My hand just bounced off her forehead and it seemed like it didn’t affect her at all. Another rush of fear went through my body. Then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment