Thursday, August 11, 2011

She seems to have corrected her lying issues, but I still can't totally trust.?

My ex-fiance seems to really have learned from a series of lies, enough of a pattern that it forced me to cancel the wedding and call off the engagement six months ago. She has seen counseling, stopped communicating with her ex-boyfriend, and seems to have been honest with me on everything since the issues we had six months ago. All this is good, but I find my self still very guarded and concerned that her previous dishonesty issues coming back. She is beginning to get upset with me for not fully recommitting myself to her, and has basically told me she has done all the work and I am holding our relationship back and she may have to move on without me. I do love her, but I think I am just waiting for the next time she has another lying spree to cover up something. Will I ever get over this? Has anyone out there been through something similar and had success. Thoughts? I want to add this would have been the second marriage for both of us, and we both have three children from our previous marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment