Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should I do for my 14th birthday party?

Ok so I'm turning 14 soon and I want to have a party. I've NEVER had a party with people that I actually invite. It's just been my family and the kids on my block. Well, all of my neighborhood friends moved and I wanted to have a party that would be fun for all of my friends to come to, but I can't think of one. I don't have a pool and neither does my community - so no pool. :( I don't think that some of the more public places are a good idea because we would probably get into trouble. My house is too small for a bunch of people too. The bouncy places sound juvenile to me. I really want to have a good party but don't have any bulletproof ideas. I've seen parties go downhill before and I don't want that happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment